We are now in the green phase of COVID19 restrictions. What does that mean for you and your pet?
- Wellness exams are no longer delayed. Please understand we are working through a huge backlog of patients so wellness exam are on average booked 3 to 6 weeks out.
- Elective procedures like spays, neuters and dentals are no longer delayed. Again, we have a huge backlog so please be patient.
- We are still available for sick and injured pets.
- We will continue curbside/concierge service. Clients will not be allowed in the building. See previous posts.
- We will accept credit card or check payment at this time. No cash.
- We are limiting our new client appointments at this time as we need to focus on taking care of clients already established at Vetcetera. Please call to check on availability if you are a new client.
We are allowing 1 (one) person in per appointment with the doctor. Technician appointments will continue to wait outside/in their vehicle while the pet is taken inside. Please call or text upon arriving at our hospital to make sure we are open and able to see your pet.
Office hours are still reduced. We are not offering our 6:00 AM to 8:00 PM time slots at this time. That will change so please check back frequently.
We are limiting our new client appointments at this time as we need to focus on taking care of clients already established at Vetcetera. Please call to check on availability if you are a new client.
To learn how appointments at Vetcetera are currently handled, please watch the video!